NextMD is a secure medical record platform that allows you to access your medical history and receive prescription refills online.
Table of Contents
- You can access your medical records, messages, and prescription refills.
- You can also view a list of all your medical history.
You can send a message to your doctor, nurse and office manager.
- Doctor: To contact your doctor, type in the name of the person you want to reach. You can also use their email address or phone number if they have provided it on their profile.
- Nurse: To contact your nurse, type in their name or email address as well as select “nursing” from the dropdown menu under “who do you want to send this message”. If there is no option for “nursing”, then choose another option such as “patient care” instead of “nursing”.
- To refill your prescription, log into the portal by clicking on “Refill” in the menu at the top of any page.
- If you have an appointment scheduled, please enter it at this time as well. You can also request a test if you do not yet have one scheduled.
- If you need to request a prescription refill or test, click on these links and follow their instructions accordingly:
The nextmd patient portal
The nextmd patient portal is a secure alternative to waiting in line to see your physician.
- Receive your medical records.
- Access the nextmd app on your mobile device or tablet, which will allow you to view, update and manage your health information at all times.
A secure alternative to waiting in line to see your physician
At NextMD, we understand that a patient portal can be a useful tool that helps increase the time spent by physicians with their patients. It’s also important to provide a secure alternative to waiting in line to see your physician.
This is why we’ve created the NextMD Patient Portal: a secure environment for scheduling appointments, viewing medical records and communicating with nurses or other caregivers about your health needs.
Receive your medical records.
NextMD is an online medical provider that offers online appointments, prescriptions, and medical records. The company was founded in 2004 as a way to improve access to primary care for millions of Americans who don’t have access to a doctor or nurse practitioner.
The service has grown from just one location to over 500 locations across the US and Canada today (you can find your local NextMD). It’s also one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in America — so if you’re looking for an alternative provider with great customer service, this might be it!
In NEXTMD, you can:
- Access your medical record online and securely through the app.
- Receive notifications when your prescription is ready to be picked up at a pharmacy near you.
- Send secure messages to other patients in your network, doctors and other healthcare providers via HIPAA-compliant messaging platform that supports group chats, private conversations between individuals and businesses.
NextMD is a secure way to interact with your doctor.
Last Updated on December 10, 2022