CDGFSS 2022: SECONDARY SCHOOL is the first year of Secondary School. In this report you will learn about the various components, contents and processes of CDGFSS SCHOLASTIC AREA.
Table of Contents
- SCHOLASTIC AREA:
Secondary school is an important part of your child’s education. It is a place where they can develop their skills, knowledge and understanding through the teaching of languages, maths and science. As a parent you will want to ensure that your child gets the best possible education at this stage in their life. The expectations set out by GCSEs (General Certificate of Education) are high but with dedication and hard work anything can be achieved if you put your mind to it!
The co-scholastic area is the area of the school which is not directly related to the academic work of the students. This includes all non-academic activities such as sports, games, art and music.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
The criteria for evaluating the secondary school students are as follows:
- Language Arts and Literature: Students will be evaluated based on their performance in the following areas:
- Reading Comprehension
- Written Expression (2 paragraphs)
- Mathematics: Students will be evaluated based on their performance in the following areas:
- Number Sense (5 questions)
- Algebra I (10 questions)
- Geometry (10 questions)
- Precalculus with Trigonometry (20 questions).
EVALUATION PROCESS FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL
The evaluation process for secondary school is a series of steps that you will have to follow.
- You will be asked to complete your teacher’s evaluation form by March 31st, 2019 (by this time, you should have already completed the first three steps in your course).
- Your report card will be sent out on April 15th and must be returned by May 10th at 8:00 am so that it can get processed immediately after its arrival at our office during that same day at 8:00am (this has been arranged so as not to delay any student from receiving their report card).
- .After receiving this form back from students, we will need two weeks before we process it because we need time to prepare ourselves with enough paper materials like pens etcetera needed for completing it properly; thus making sure that all information provided on its face page has been filled according to guidelines laid down by SEFM SETC management section.”
REPORTING AND COMMUNICATING THE RESULTS TO THE PARENTS
The results will be communicated to the parents or guardians of your students.
The parents/guardians will be able to access the results on their mobile devices.
The results are also communicated through SMS and email, with a link that can be shared with them via social media channels such as WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger (if you choose this option).
REPORT CARD FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL(GRADE 9)
The report card for secondary school is to be issued at the end of Grade 9.
The teacher will give you a copy of your report card, which contains your grades and comments on each subject. You are expected to take this home with you so that you can review it thoroughly before sitting for exams or submitting assignments in future years.
This is cdgfss
This is a test.
This is cdgfss.
Cdgfss is the best way to get a good education. If you have any questions or concerns.
For more interesting articles, visit PostManic.
Last Updated on December 10, 2022